Your Safety Covid-19
- 0 Comments
- 31 May 2020
We have everything in place to protect you and us so that we can treat your feet in a safe environment. We have listened to the Government’s and our College of Podiatry’s advice on new working practices that will reduce the risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
Foot problems haven’t stopped occurring, toenails have kept growing and our ethos to care is still here- wanting to look after our patients. It has been a difficult two months not seeing everyone (although we have all enjoyed the sunny days!).
What we have for you-
- Our podiatrists will be wearing all the appropriate PPE, including aprons, gloves and face masks.
- We will be deep cleaning the clinic every day.
- Disinfecting the clinic between patients.
- Plastic shielding at the reception desk.
- Hand gel for you to use as you enter and leave the clinics.
- Face masks for you to purchase, or you can bring your own.
- We have made our appointment times longer so that there will be less chance of people waiting.
- Our experience. We are skilled healthcare professionals and we have been cleaning, sterilising and working safely for years. We are very confident that we can provide you with a safe environment.
- Our care. We will be asking you how you are and how you are feeling. If we have any concerns about your general health we will assess and advise.
- Our reassurance. If any of our team becomes poorly and you have visited the clinic, we will,
of course,inform you.
- Online booking, contactless payment or, if you would rather not move that close, you can read out your payment details to us to key into the machine.
What you need to do-
- Do NOT come if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please call and we will rearrange your appointment, with no charge to you.
- Bring a face mask to wear whilst at the clinic.
- Wait outside the clinic and we will call you straight into the treatment room.
- Please don’t bring friends or family into the clinic with you, if you require assistance please call and we come and collect you from your car if needs be.
From 1st June we will have two of our clinics open, Croydon and Forest Hill. Our other two clinics, Covent Garden and Knightsbridge will hopefully we reopen in early July.
Croydon Clinic will be open:
- Monday- Wednesday 9am-7pm
- Thursday 9am-5pm
- Monday 12pm – 7pm
- Friday 8am – 5pm
- Saturday 8am – 1pm (alternate Saturdays)
Our telehealth appointments are also available if you would prefer a virtual appointment. Lots of our patients have found these really useful. Throughout lockdown, we have been able to advise on simple foot care treatments, as well as triage conditions to establish whether they needed an emergency appointment. You can book and pay for these telehealth appointments online.
All these changes might feel a bit daunting but it is all required to keep us all healthy; we will update you if and when anything changes. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back in the clinic. Thank you for your continued support.
The Team @ Flawless Feet Podiatry