Join Us and You’ll Never Walk Alone. Ok I am a Liverpool fan, but fortunately for you that is not a requirement of the job. You don’t even have to like football (Would help Though!)
What is required though is a passion for what we do!
We are a clinic who specialises in Laser treatment of Fungal nails, Verrucae Treatments including Swift, Faulknors Needling, Nail surgery And Shockwave Therapy.
We are looking for a Full time member of staff to join our ever expanding team. This post will suit a Podiatrist with a good level of general skills and an interest in MSK with Local Anaesthetic, POMS and Injection Therapy – This is NOT a must have and we would certainly help those who want to achieve it!
Salary- Based on Skills and Experience – £28,000 TO £35,000 (Plus Pension)
Free Gym membership – Covent Garden
30% Discount in Harvey Nichols
Here at Flawless Feet we are interested in NOT WHAT you do, but WHY you do it. We know that the answer to this question could lead you to an amazing opportunity to join our awesome team.
We are looking for someone who is driven by a PASSION for the job, someone who has the SKILLS and EXPERTISE to be the BEST they can, TALENT to think outside the box and most importantly the right VALUES and ATTITUDE to fit in with the culture of our business.
We believe in investing in our people, not just our clinic, and the best way to fantastic job satisfaction is to provide you with an environment within which you can thrive. This includes a positive cultural environment, support from the team, training and mentoring and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
What can we offer you?
• 28 days paid holiday
• New auto enrolment pension scheme
• Tailored, supported learning for continued personal and professional development.
• With the exception of patient notes, all admin duties are managed by a full time receptionist
• Training, support and on-going mentorship
Full and thorough induction to the clinic and equipment.
Your own personalised Mug
We have non-negotiable standards around rebooking patients, recalling patients, promoting appropriate products, timekeeping and building referral networks with both our patients and local referrers that we all agree to meet.
NOT TO FORGET THE BEST XMAS PARTIES!
These are ‘Must have’s’ not just ‘nice to have’s’
• Excellent timekeeping
• An excellent attitude towards patient care
• A keen desire for personal and professional development
• An attitude of self responsibility and accountability
• Familiarity with I.T. and a desire to develop these skills as the role and our systems evolve
• The ability to work independently and manage difficult situations in real time
• The desire to deliver beyond a patient’s expectations
If you see yourself being a right fit and want to be a part of this Superb Team that strives to raise the bar in the Podiatry profession…. Then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested, please email: email@example.com
Closing date is: Monday 28th October 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hiren Patel & The Flawless Feet Team